Welcome to Cannon Township Fire Department

News & Events

Fire Safety

Smoke detectors are an important device to have on every level of your home and near every sleeping area. Testing them monthly and replacing the batteries twice a year ensures they will work when most needed.

Carbon monoxide can be deadly. It is oderless and can kill a person within minutes at high levels. Follow every precaution to prevent carbon monoxide leaks in your home.

Learn More

Burn Permits

A "Burn Permit" must be obtained from the Fire Department before any outdoor burning.

Call the Fire Department @ 874-9725 on the day of the burn.

More Information